facebook

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dragonball Online Might or Spirited Roar

So , since they buffed the critical damage in game , this doubt came to my mind

Which one to max now?

Spirited roar increases your base damage, but might increases your critical damage and also add some strengh to you.

So, which one should gives you greater damage? Spirited or might?



Actually Yuna, When you have +12 gloves and sub weapon, each with at least 20% crit bonus, the difference when criting with might and Spirited Roar becames Huge.

This game has buffed the critical damage a lot! I tested an lv 38 glove with 20% critical damage and I do hit 3k more damage on my super kame then with my CC gloves +8(when criting , of course). It's just amazing as that.

And on a matter of fact , I've met lots of koreans with might, but also , lots with spirited Roar. And then that doubt came to my mind.When Does MIght overcome the spirited roar damage? That would be a good thing to test , isnt it?

Koreans aren't all knowing Dammit. I personally would believe Sabin and Blaka on this just due to I've seen them both in PvP and already know they are experienced. While your naming "a korean" says you barely know them since you didn't mention a name or anything. For all we know that Korean is level 37 and knows nothing about PvP.

No comments:

Post a Comment